This visa is for the member of the family unit of eligible international students who want to join the student in Australia.

  • You may want to join the international student for family re-union or
  • You may need to provide emotional, psychological, physical, or mental support to the international student
  • Children of the international student can accompany you to Australia.
  • If international student is enrolled in any course from Cert. III to Bachelor level, you can generally work a specified number of hours during school semesters or unlimited hours during holidays. .
  • If international student is enrolled in any course from Master’s to PhD level, you can work full time
  • You can generally stay in Australia till the duration of the visa of the international student.

Important: Before you apply for this visa, international student must have been accepted to study full-time course at an educational institution in Australia and must have a valid electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE).

Connect With Us

Brisbane: Suit 1, LEVEL 5, 141 QUEEN STREET
(T & C Building) Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Sydney: 383-359 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia